Squawka bookmakers: Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") as set out below. By registering an account ("Your Account") or ("Account"), you are deemed to have accepted and understood them.
This website (https://bet.squawka-gaming.com/) is owned and operated by Squawka Bookmakers (Squawka).
The sportsbook is provided by FSB Technology (UK) Ltd (Company Reg. Number: 6401555) who are licensed by the Gambling Commission to provide fixed odds betting (licence 000-022201-R-305119-012).
The Casino platform is provided byFSB Technology (UK) Ltd (Company Reg. Number: 6401555) who are licensed by the Gambling Commission to provide fixed odds betting (Licence Number: 000-022201-R305119-012)
1. General - Sportsbook and Casino
- 1.1 All Customers must be 18 years of age or older and a resident in the United Kingdom in order to register and participate in any content, including the placing of stakes on a bet or participation in any other content found on this website. In order to avoid unlawful betting, we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify the information provided. We may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over. Where these checks are unable to verify that you are 18 years of age or over, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of age. If we are unable to confirm that you are aged eighteen (18) or over within seventy two (72) hours of your account being opened then we are required to suspend your account until satisfactory proof of your age is provided.
- 1.2 The Customer has sole responsibility in ensuring their payment/bank details and contact information are up to date at all times.
- 1.3 The Customer has sole responsibility to ensure that their security details remain confidential. In any event where a Customer is concerned that their security details are no longer confidential, they have the obligation to notify Squawka immediately. Any transactions that have been placed by a user who is securely logged into the Customer's account will be the Customer's responsibility.
- 1.4 Bets cannot be cancelled or changed once the bet has been confirmed by Squawka.
- 1.5 Squawka only accepts registrations and deposits from residents of the United Kingdom.
- 1.6 Squawka only accepts bets made online, which for clarity includes the use of iphone and Android applications. Bets are not accepted in any other form (telephone, email, fax, in person, etc.) and any bets received in these forms will be null and void.
- 1.7 Squawka reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts without providing any justification. Squawka also reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet that is placed while a game is in progress if there is sufficient evidence that the Customer was placing a bet with prior knowledge of an event that would affect the accurate pricing of a market – for example, betting on the first-to-score market while the first goal is being scored.
- 1.8 Squawka reserves the right to void any or all bets that have been made by any person or group of persons who are acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is any evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Squawka reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- 1.9 Winnings will be credited to Customer's accounts following confirmation of the final result.
- 1.10 Squawka reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, Squawka reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively, and void any winnings paid to the Customer from those bets.
- 1.11 Should funds be credited to a Customer's account in error, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify Squawka of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to Squawka. The Customer shall remain responsible for any entry fees placed into tournaments or contests that involve pools or pools-style betting where the stakes can no longer be recovered from the pool.
- 1.12 The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care brought to our translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of a clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- 1.13 Squawka reserves the right to suspend or close Customer's accounts and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that a Customer opens more than one account.
- 1.14 Bets will only be accepted up to the advertised start time. Any bet that is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the bet will be cancelled. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
- 1.15 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- 1.16 Squawka does not accept responsibility for any typing, human or palpable errors that lead to obvious price errors. In all such cases bets will be deemed void.
- 1.17 Squawka does not accept responsibility for damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
- 1.18 The maximum winning to any Customer on any single bet, multiple bet or on any single day for bets placed on this website is €/£50,000.00 or equivalent.
- 1.19 The maximum amount of funds that can be requested to be withdrawn from the website is €/£100,000.00 in any 7 day period.
- 1.20 The minimum amount for a bet is £1 unless otherwise stated on the website.
- 1.21 Squawka reserves the right to change odds and information displayed on the website at any time and without notice. Squawka will take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of this information but information is presented as a guide only. Prices displayed on the website are indicative only and are not binding until a bet has been confirmed by us. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
- 1.22 The website will at all time show records of recent bets placed, results and account activity. We recommend that the cardholder keep independent records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings.
- 1.23 All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
- 1.24 The Customer will be able to play immediately after any deposit transaction has been confirmed.
- 1.25 When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
- 1.26 All Customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill etc), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any Customer or group of Customers.
- 1.27 In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, Squawka reserves the right to deduct the bonus and the winning associated to the bonus from the Customer's account.
- 1.28 Squawka considers these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact Customer Services.
- 1.29 Any customer who wishes to make a formal
complaint about our services should first contact our Customer
Services department using the contact us form on the website. We will
respond as quickly as possible and in all cases we strive to ensure
that all customers are responded to within 48 hours. Our response will
include the name of the person who will be handling your complaint and
a full record of the correspondence will be tracked, including our
operator login credentials who has provided any response to you. If
you do not believe our resolution to your complaint to be fair and
transparent then you are free to request for the complaint to be
escalated to a member of our Senior Management team who will
personally review your complaint and make a final decision.
Should you still be of the opinion that our resolution is not fair and transparent then the complaint is escalated to a "dispute" and can be referred to independent adjudication service IBAS.
Squawka gives its commitment to pursuing an amicable solution to all disputes but the results of independent adjudication are not necessarily binding. All disputes and the resolution of these disputes will be reported to the Gambling Commission on a quarterly basis.
- 1.31 Copyright in the information displayed on this website is the property of Satellite Information Services Limited ("SIS") and/or its licensors. This information is intended for personal use only and may not be displayed in public, broadcast or used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of SIS. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is accurate, SIS accepts no responsibility for any use made of the information provided on this website and excludes all liability in respect of any loss suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly from use of the information.
- 1.32 We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a dedicated "Clients Premium" account from Barclays Bank Plc. This means that these funds are not protected in the event of our insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds as the level: basic protection.
- 1.33 Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on your next login to this website prior to these changes taking effect.
- 2.1 All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it was clearly stated otherwise.
- 2.2 Each bonus offer will have its own "terms and"conditions’ and Customers should ensure that the terms and conditions associated with each individual bonus offer are read and understood prior to accepting the bonus.
- 2.3 Promotions are subject to change. All management decisions are final.
- 2.4 In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to a Customer account, the company reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds that were put into a Customer's account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were placed by these funds.
- 2.5 At no time will a bonus be offered where the benefit amount is dependent on the Customer gambling for a certain time limit or frequency; where the benefit increased if the Customer reaches a qualifying activity in a shorter amount of time; or where the value of the benefit increases with Customer spend it does so at no greater rate than the Customer spend increases.
- 3.1 Squawka accepts deposits via the following credit and debit card types: Visa; Visa Debit; MasterCard; Visa Electron; Maestro.
- 3.2 The minimum deposit amount accepted is £10.00 with the maximum being £5,000.00.
- 3.3 Squawka will only accept deposits from the United Kingdom.
- 3.4 Squawka does not charge you for depositing using your credit or debit card however you may incur some charges from your bank. See your bank account terms and conditions for further information.
What are "Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode"?
Squawka utilises services called "Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard Secure" – in the event your card issuer subscribes to one of these services, you'll be asked to enter a password or specified characters from a password in order to be able to complete your deposit.
If you have not signed-up for this service online before, you'll be able to create a new password on being prompted.
If you cannot remember this password, you'll also be able to reset this at this time.
Please note that for your online security, Squawka have no visibility of this password and cannot reset this on your behalf.
The process for requesting and receiving winnings is outlined as follows. Please note we will always contact you via your registered email address if there is any further information we require (such as identification documents) in order to process it for you.
- 5.1 If you choose to make a withdrawal request and have deposited with us using a credit or debit card, we will look to pay any requested winnings in full back to this card.
- 5.2 If you have deposited using more than one credit or debit card, you will be able to select which card you wish your winnings to be returned to during the withdrawal request process.
- 5.3 In the event that your credit or debit card used to deposit with us has expired or cannot be credited for any other reason, you will need to deposit using a valid card in order to be able to withdraw any funds back to this card.
- 5.4 With the exclusion of any applicable withdrawal or management fees detailed below, no charge on any type of credit or debit card payment will be levied by Squawka – in the event that your Bank or card-issuing company charge an exchange rate fee for example (in the event your account is held in a currency other than GBP (Sterling)) or any other charge, then Squawka cannot be held liable for any such charge.
In the event that you have requested a withdrawal from us, but have yet to receive either your debit or credit card payment after a sufficient time, please contact Customer Services.
Squawka, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse payment of any withdrawal following a Withdrawal Request.
The minimum withdrawal amount that can be paid back to your credit/debit card is £10.00.
6. Withdrawal Management Fees
Free bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be withdrawn.
In the event you choose to withdraw funds from your account and have not carried out any financial activity, or if the financial activity on your account equates to a sum of less than 50% of the amount deposited by you, then Squawka reserves the right to charge a processing fee of 5% of the requested withdrawal amount with a minimum charge of £3.00
"Financial activity" is defined by the placing of bets anywhere on this website (voided/cancelled bets to not count).
We realise that for some Customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such Customers we offer a self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to permanent exclusion, as per a Customer's request.
If you wish to self-exclude, please either contact Customer Services specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, or choose the "Self-Exclude" option found within your "My Account" section of this website.
If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only upon a clear "self-exclusion" request will your account be suspended for the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts will be "closed" and can be reopened at any time upon a Customer's request. Please read through our Responsible Gaming guide for more information.
7.1 For brand partners, using the FSB platform under the FSB licence, at a platform level, practice guidance is taken from the UK Gambling Commission such that a self-exclusion will be enabled across all brands, operating within one licence. For brands holding their own licence, but using the Fsb technical platform, it is illegal under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) to pass any consumer information to third parties.
- FSB Technology (UK) Ltd takes its social responsibility extremely seriously and follows the UK Gambling Commission code to the letter to make sure that effective procedures are in place for self-exclusion. We take all reasonable steps to prevent self-excluded individuals from participating in gambling. The company will close all known gambling accounts of identified individuals who self-exclude from all branded sites using FSB Technology’s platform, and under their licence, within two working days or sooner upon learning that a person is self-excluded. Furthermore, the company has the following procedures in place in order to manage self-excluded individuals:
- a. A register of those excluded (name, address, membership and any other account details);
- b A record of the card numbers, if known, to be excluded;
- c Our staff are trained to effectively administer the systems; and
- d The removal of access from those persons found to have attempted to gamble on the ‘sites’
All self-excluded individuals found to be either attempting or having perpetrated such acts to open an account that could not be practically stopped at the time will have their winnings forfeited and all bets voided. The company treats such instances where an individual willfully construes to subvert the account opening process having self-excluded extremely seriously and will take all necessary action including legal action to protect itself and the individual in order to mitigate harm.
8. Account Closure
If you wish to close your account, you can withdraw any remaining funds and there is no further requirement to inform us. Should you want to close your account permanently please contact our Customer Services team, who will try to assist you with any issues or concerns you have, and if unsuccessful your account will be closed upon your confirmation. Please allow us up to 24 hours to process your request.
9. Casino Specific Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions made available here (“these Conditions”) shall govern the relationship between you and bet.squawka-gaming.com, (together referred to in these Conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”) in relation to all play on the Squawka Casino website (“the Casino Website”). Your use of the Casino Website and/or your playing any game thereon (“Game”) means that you accept these Conditions which are legally binding. These Conditions may be updated by us from time to time in our discretion. Please review these Conditions regularly to ensure you are up-to-date with all of the current terms as any changes we make will become effective on the date of publication and you will be deemed to be aware of such changes and bound by them.
In addition to accepting these Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions of bet.squawka-gaming.com (“the Website”), ("Terms and Conditions") as amended by us from time to time in our discretion apply to all eventualities relating to Games not covered by these Conditions. The Terms and Conditions contain important provisions applicable to your use of the Casino Website including eligibility criteria requirements which apply to your use of the Website and the Casino Website.
Further, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by any additional rules which appear within a Game, including within a Game’s “Help” or “Game Info” tabs (“Rules”), including rules relating to minimum/maximum bets, maximum payouts, jackpots, disconnections and system malfunctions. The Rules may also contain instructions on how to play and the return-to-player (“RTP”).
Please familiarise yourself with these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions and the Rules before you use the Casino Website or play a Game. These Conditions represent a legally binding agreement between you and us. In the event you do not agree or do not understand any of the terms within, please discontinue your use of the Casino Website immediately. In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions, or the Rules, unless otherwise stated, to the extent of the inconsistency, the Rules shall prevail, followed by these Conditions and followed thereafter by the Terms and Conditions.
- 9.1. Random Number Generator
You fully accept and agree that random number generator (“RNG”) software will determine all outcomes of Games on the Casino Website. In the event of a discrepancy between the results displayed on your computer and a Game’s records on our server, our records shall be regarded as definitive.
- 9.2. Errors
- 9.2.1In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any result, bet settlement or any other element of a Game, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all related bets and plays on the Game in question.
- 9.2.2 In the event that a system malfunction results in profit, whether it is collected or credited to your account, Squawka reserves the right to claim all gains that you may have benefited from, as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse Squawka the amount collected and inform Squawka of the malfunction. Squawka reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to directly deduct an amount equal to that which you may have received in error from your account.
- 9.3 Disconection, Misuse and Malfunction
- 9.3.1 We, our affiliates, agents and licensors accept no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss resulting from delays or interruptions to play due to failure, breakdown, malfunction, interruption of or disconnection from the games server or any other causes over which we or they have no control.
- 9.3.2 Misuse, disconnection or system malfunction voids all bets, plays and pays.
- 9.3.3 You certify that in what pertains to the services provided by Squawka, you will not use or attempt to use any martingale betting strategy or software endowed, in our view, with artificial intelligence. Abuse of the Website or services provided by Squawka, is prohibited.
- 9.3.4 In the event that Squawka reasonably determines that you used or attempted to use a product endowed with artificial intelligence in conjunction with our Website or services, Squawka reserves the right to rescind or block your account immediately, to not reimburse the amount credited to your account, and prohibit your access to all other Websites, Services and Applications offered by us.
- 9.3.5 In the interest of fair play, Squawka prohibits the use of any recognized betting techniques with the aim of circumventing the standard house edge in our games. If your account shows any indication of deceptive game play through these betting techniques, your account will be blocked immediately and we will retain any funds from the account in question.
- 9.3.6 Should we have any reason to believe that either an account or group of accounts are operating systematically, e.g. using specific betting techniques or group wagering, Squawka reserves the right to block or permanently close all accounts. In these circumstances, Squawka will not be under any obligation to refund you any money in your account, with the exception of the amount you originally deposited, should this amount still be present.
- 9.4. Compliance With Laws
The Casino Website and Games thereon may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding Games and any bets placed on or via Games or the Casino Website. We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement and other regulatory authorities, in investigating claims of illegal activity on the Casino Website.
- 9.5 Identification and Age Verification
- 9.5.2 Age Verification requirements
If you are a UK customer your age must be verified in order to ensure you are of legal age for gambling. If within 72 hours of your first deposit, we haven't been able to successfully verify your age:
your account will be frozen;
all funds in the account will be withheld, and;
no further gambling activity will be allowed. If on completion of the age verification process you are found to be underage, all deposits made on the account will be returned, and the winnings and/or bonuses will be voided.
- 9.5.3 Information to be provided
If we remain unable to verify your identity and age through our regular checks, we will send an email to your registered email address requesting a copy of one of the following documents: Birth Certificate, Driving License, Passport, Signed Credit Agreement, Citizen/National Identity Card.
- 9.5.4 In addition, if we need you to complete our
Know Your Customer process we will send an email to your registered
email address, requesting copies of two of the following documents,
one of which must show your date of birth: Birth Certificate, Driving
License, Passport, Signed Credit Agreement, National Identity Card,
Utility Bill or Bank Statement (less than 3 months old).
To be approved, all documents must be in acceptable condition. Account number/log in ID must be included in the communication, to ensure the check is completed promptly. Also the image must be photo captured and not scanned, and all the details and edges must be fully visible.
- 9.5.5 We reserve the right to carry out verification checks using third party services
- 9.5.6 By agreeing to these Terms, You agree and declare that You have entered your own correct personal details, and that the source of all funds used on Squawka are derived from legitimate activities and that You will not use the Site for illegal or fraudulent activity, including (and without limitation) money laundering as provided by the governing law that applies to You and/or any member of our Website. Squawka reserves the right to check all and any transactions to prevent money laundering. Criminal and/or civil proceedings may be brought against You and any other person linked to taking part in such activity. Squawka reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to report any suspicious transaction and to transmit any information to the appropriate authorities and without notice to You. In such a case, You waive all rights of any nature that may be recognized anywhere of the communication of such information. In addition, Squawka reserves the right to withhold all the funds Squawka believes to be derived from fraudulent or unlawful activity and where required, without giving reason to You for withholding said funds.
- 9.5.7 You cannot request or open an account if you are not the account holder or if you are acting on behalf of someone else or on behalf of the account or for the benefit of a third party.
- 9.5.8 You can only possess one account with Squawka, and Squawka reserves the right to close all multiple accounts that are open, under the same name or connected to the same person, and in this case, Squawka will credit the first account that you opened with Squawka with the balances from the other accounts that would have been closed. If Squawka has reasonable grounds to believe that you have committed or attempted to commit any fraud, Squawka reserves the right to cancel any transaction pertaining to it.
- 9.5.9 You must not authorize any third party to use your account and you will be entirely responsible for all losses as a result of having a third party use their account. You must immediately inform Squawka if you suspect that another person has obtained access to your account, and you will offer your full support to Squawka while researching this issue.
- 9.5.10 It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided on registration is accurate, precise and up to date. You are aware that changes cannot be made to your first name, surname and date of birth provided at registration, unless you provide Squawka satisfactory evidence that your personal details, have been legally changed under the laws of countries where you reside.
- 9.5.11 Squawka reserves the right to keep all personal information provided by you upon registration after your User Account is closed.
- 9.6 Termination
- 9.6.1 We may suspend or terminate your account, cancel any bets placed by you, remove any bonus monies in your account and/or take any other action we deem appropriate in our absolute discretion if: (i) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Casino Website (including circumstances where we suspect you have attempted to manipulate the operation of the Casino Website or the normal play of Games thereon or have been involved in player collusion); (ii) we suspect you are in breach of any of these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions or the Rules; (iii) we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business; (iv) we are required to do so by law; or (v) in our judgment, there is a manifest error or there is a technological failure affecting the Casino Website.
- 9.6.2 We reserve the general right at any time, and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account (or exclude you from any of our services) without further explanation if we consider it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, where deemed appropriate by us, we reserve the right to remove any bonus monies in your account.
- 9.6.3 Your sole remedy in the event of termination of your account by us for reasons outlined in clause 6.1 or clause 6.2 above shall be the re-imbursement of any undisputed account balance you may then have, subject to your having complied with these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions and the Rules. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no further liability to you whatsoever.
- 9.7 General
- 9.7.1 Where applicable, maximum payouts will be indicated to you in the Rules or elsewhere on the Casino Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary in these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions or the Casino Website, the games are subject to a maximum payout (meaning the total win amount) of EUR/€/GBP£50,000.00 to any one customer on any single betting round. This maximum payout applies irrespective of stakes, wagers, betting rounds or number of winning lines. A betting round is initiated by a paid spin, and can lead either to a single win or to a series of wins by triggering additional paying features like bonuses and/or free games. Should you win in excess of EUR/€/GBP£50,000.00 in any one betting round, the excess amount will be ignored and you will win exactly EUR/€/GBP£50,000.00. Maximum payouts will be paid in the currency of your account. The maximum amount of funds that can be requested to be withdrawn from the website is €/£100,000.00 in any 7-day period.
- 9.7.2 Promotions and tournaments on the Casino Website will have their own individual terms and conditions which will govern your participation in the relevant promotion/tournament. Where you are credited with an amount to your account pursuant to a promotional campaign or competition, unless specified to the contrary within the terms of such promotion or competition, the credited funds may only be used as bonus funds to play Games and cannot be withdrawn as cash. We reserve the right to reclaim bonus amounts credited to your account if you attempt to withdraw them from your account. By accepting any prize (including a jackpot) and/or winnings as part of a promotion on the Casino Website, you agree that you will not unreasonably withhold your consent to the use of your name (without compensation) for advertising and promotional purposes.
- 9.7.3 We may, at our sole discretion and without any requirement to give reasons, exclude any customer from our services generally and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers introduced by us from time to time.
- 9.7.4 We reserve the right to refuse or limit any bets or bonuses (for example by setting minimum and maximum amounts which will be set out in Rules, or by setting wagering requirements), or change such limits, at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever without any obligation to provide you with notice.
- 9.7.5 We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Casino Website and/or any Game at our discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
- 9.7.6 You shall not interfere, interrupt, attempt to interrupt or attempt to manipulate the operations of the Website or the Casino Website or the normal play of any of Games thereon. In particular, you will not use or attempt to use any artificial intelligence or player assistance software but will play personally via the interfaces provided by us only. If you become aware that the Casino Website or any Game contains any error, you must inform our Customer Services and you agree not to take advantage of any such error. We reserve the right to recover any advantage that you may gain from any error, as well as all costs and expenses in making such recovery.
- 9.7.7 Your account is personal to you. You shall not allow others to use your account or to accept any prize or participate in any Game. Any person found to have violated this clause will be liable for all losses on the account but will not be entitled to collect any winnings. It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure and you are solely responsible for the security of your account information and password. You are responsible for any unauthorized use of your account and/or password. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet from your account, such bet shall be valid and liability for losses on your account will lie with you, whether or not you were aware the third party misappropriated your account and password information. You agree to notify us immediately if there is any change to your account information.
- 9.7.8 You will not post any unlawful, obscene, abusive, defamatory, threatening or other offensive material on the Casino Website or the Website.
- 9.7.9 We reserve the right to moderate any chat on the Casino Website and remove postings, including those which promote competing services and those which are untrue, derogatory or critical of us, the Website, the Casino Website and/or a Game. In addition, you agree to observe and abide by any specific chat rules that we may post on any chat facility from time-to-time.
- 9.7.10 You understand that you risk losing money whilst using the Casino Website and playing Games and that you use the Casino Website and play Games at your sole risk.
- 9.7.11 For information on how we treat customer funds see terms and conditions.
- 9.7.12 If it is necessary to provide you with software ("Software") supplied by third parties to enable you to use and download the products offered through the Casino Website, you are required to enter into a separate agreement with the Software owner in respect of your use of such Software ("Third Party Software Agreement"). In case of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the Third Party Software Agreement, these Conditions will prevail in so far as the inconsistency relates to the relationship between you and us. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Software is downloaded onto your computer in a manner compatible with your own computer's specific set-up.
- 9.7.13 At any time, you may exclude yourself from gambling on the Casino Website permanently or for set periods. This can be done via the “My profile” section. Once your request is processed by us, no further wagers will be accepted from you on the Casino Website. If you have requested closure of your account, your Casino Website account will be closed and any balance credited back to you. It is also possible for you to permanently exclude yourself from both the Casino Website and all of our other services (for example games, bingo, live casino etc.).
- 9.7.14 Excluding the payment of valid bets, in no event shall we be liable to you: (i) with respect to any and all claims arising from or related to these Terms or the Casino Website, howsoever arising under contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or in any other cause of action, for damages exceeding GBP£2000 (two thousand pounds sterling) or currency equivalent; or (ii) for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever; or loss of business, profits, revenue, reputation, goodwill, contracts, anticipated savings or opportunities; or loss or damage arising from loss, damage or corruption of any data, even if such losses are foreseeable or if we have been notified of the possibility of same. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any liability to the extent such liability cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- 9.7.15 Employees of FSB Technology Limited or its corporate group are not eligible to participate in the Games provided on the Games Website.
- 9.7.16 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
- 9.7.18 With the exception of your personal information, all other information, including, but not limited to, ideas, submissions, suggestions, concepts, graphics, chatroom contents including material and statements, posted on the Casino Website or submitted to us will become our property and we shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and we will be free to reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display same as we designate in any and all media.
- 9.7.19 We do not charge you fees in respect of any payments related to betting transactions which you make on the Casino Website (such as charges for deposits or withdrawals). However, you should check with your bank and/or other payment service provider as to whether they levy any such charges.
- 9.7.20 These Conditions, together with the Terms and Conditions and the Rules (as applicable) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Casino Website and the Games thereon.
- 1.33 Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on your next login to this website prior to these changes taking effect.
- 9.1. Random Number Generator
- 10.1 Should there be any claim or dispute relating to bets on the Casino Website please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute, we will refer the dispute to the arbiter set out in the disputes clause in the terms and conditions of bet.squawka-gaming.com available here. The arbiter’s decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation being given to all parties involved. Any dispute as to the enforceability of bets on the Casino Website shall be governed by the laws of England.
- 10.2 All other disputes not covered by clause 10.1, and subject to clause 10.3, or any other claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Casino Website or these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any such proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Casino Website or these Conditions.
- 10.3 Notwithstanding clauses 10.1 and 10.2, we reserve the right to take legal action against any party in breach of these Conditions, at our election, in Ireland or the place of breach or the domicile of that party, and that party shall submit to the jurisdiction chosen by us.
11. Customer Services and Compliants
- 11.1 If you have any complaints, experience any problems or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us at email@example.com
- 11.2 Any complaint or claims of any nature, also with regard to your Account statements or Account balance, should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support, from the publication of the information on the Website which has given rise to the complaint, and/or within 6 months of the issue occurring;
- 11.3 The communication must contain the following
a) Account Log-In ID;
b) registered First Name and Surname;
c) explanation of the issue and the complaint/claim;
d) specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable);
- 11.4 All best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly. Failure to submit the communication as outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint in a timely manner.
- 11.5 In case of conflict between the result posted on the Application and the result shown in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between the user and Squawka will be determined based on the records kept by Squawka. You also agree to the use of RNG Software (RNG: Random Number Generator) whose purpose is to provide game servers with an adequate quantity of random numbers for the casino games and sport games;
- 11.6 Squawka commits to respond to the complainants or to the authority with respect to complaints with the results of the inquiry within one month from the date of the lodgment of the complaint, and will ensure the best efforts in providing a prompt resolution of issues at hand.
- 11.7 AIf for any reason you are not satisfied with how Squawka has resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter be referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Your dispute will be reviewed and, if considered genuine, it will be referred to a Panel for adjudication.
- 11.8 Once the adjudication process is considered complete, the Panel will issue a ruling in the form of a written document, which will be sent to you and the Operator. The document will explain the Panel's reasons for the ruling, the Panel’s conclusion, and direct how the matter should be resolved. The ruling will be final and binding on all parties in the dispute, as long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned.
- 11.9 Before contacting IBAS and completing the
Adjudication Form, we recommend that you read the case studies section
on the website, as it may list a similar case which may apply to your
own circumstances and help clarify your case before proceeding to
Telephone Number: +44 (0)20 7347 5883
Adjudication Form: http://www.ibas-uk.com/adjudicationForm.php
- 11.10 IPlease note that IBAS will only adjudicate
on a dispute if:
(a) the Operator holds a licence issued by the UK Gambling Commission and the dispute concerns a wager which is subject to the laws of England and Wales, or Scotland; in its absolute discretion, IBAS may deal with disputes arising in other jurisdictions;
(b) a genuine deadlock exists between the Customer and the Operator.
- 11.11 Alternatively, you can contact the European ODR to refer the matter for adjudication.
- 12.1 Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. Squawka reserves the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time. 12.2 Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on Squawka are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household.
- 12.2 Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on Squawka are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household.
- 12.3 A player cannot apply for a withdrawal request unless the wagering requirements of the bonus received have been fully completed.
- 12.4 Wagering Requirements (also referred to as playthrough or rollover): The number of times or the amount that has to be placed as a bet for each bonus, before any winnings can be withdrawn. Any withdrawal request of monies linked to a bonus whose wagering requirements have not been completed will completely invalidate the bonus including any winnings generated from that bonus. The player understands and agrees that they will only be entitled to withdraw the winnings generated from bonuses after they have completed the wagering requirements for all bonuses received. The player cannot activate an offer if their account already contains a bonus in progress. Pending offers can only be activated after the player has met the wagering requirement for the current bonus. It is unlawful upon agreeing to this document for any funds to be withdrawn by the player from their balance (including initial deposit) until the wagering requirements have been completed. Wagering requirements are applied to every bonus: these are mentioned on the specific promotional page.
- 12.5 The list below shows the contribution
percentage of different games to the wagering requirements of a
Progressive slots 0%
Scratch Cards 100%
Roulette (all varieties) 10%
13. Cash Out
- 13.1 Cash Out is a feature which is offered on various singles and multiples Sportsbook bets. Cash Out allows you to amend your original bet and lock in a profit or a loss by settling your bet early, without having to wait for the event to finish.
- 13.2 If you make a Cash Out request, you will be notified whether or not your request has been successful. Your request to Cash Out is not guaranteed to be accepted and may be unsuccessful if, for example, the market suspends or the odds move before your request has been processed. Cash Out requests made in-play may take longer to process because of the in-play bet delay.
- 13.3 Cash Out is not currently available on all markets - a Cash Out icon will be displayed for the markets that support Cash Out.
- 13.4 Squawka cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts.
- 13.5 Using Cash Out may mean you will opt out of and no longer be eligible for a particular promotion. See the terms and conditions of the promotion for further details.
- 13.6 Any bonuses due from bets such as Lucky 15/31/63 will not apply where Cash Out has been used to close a bet.
- 13.7 Squawka will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- 13.8 Squawka reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- 13.9 Squawka reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.